AD | Partnership
Sara’s Tearooms is a family-run, dog-friendly cafe offering great service & local and homemade quality food at value-for-money prices.
When it comes to visiting Great Yarmouth you will be spoilt for choice on the different attractions and activities that you can enjoy. Whether you are looking to spend the day enjoying all the wonderful things that the Golden Mile has to offer or just indulging in a few hours of sea air then you might want to think about the delicious food you will want to have to fuel you for the day ahead. This is why you need to add in a visit to Sara’s Tearooms into your plan for the day ahead.
Table of Contents
Visiting Sara’s Tearooms: What you need to know
If you are headed to the best tea room on Great Yarmouth seafront then there are a few things you need to know. From how to find it, what delicious food and tea selection it has to offer, the friendly staff and what makes it so special and worth a visit!
Where to find Sara’s Tearooms, Great Yarmouth
Sara’s Tearooms is located on Great Yarmouth’s Golden Mile within the Pleasure Beach Gardens, sandwiched between the Merrivale Model Village and Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach. Situated just a stone’s throw from the beach it offers spectacular sea views, especially from their beach terrace.
Address & Contact Details
ADDRESS: The Pleasure Beach Gardens, South Beach Parade, Great Yarmouth NR30 3EH
TEL: 01493 845546
EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Tuesday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Wednesday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Thursday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Friday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm
Open from April until late October
- Parking – Pay and display on-street parking and car parks are available throughout the seafront
- Public transport – A coastal clipper serves the Great Yarmouth Seafront travelling from nearby Hemsby Beach, stopping along the way and ending at the Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- Alternative transport – A motorised train runs up and down the seafront, stopping at various attractions along the way. It can be a great way to get from one end of the seafront to the other as well as being able to take in the sights. Horse carriages are also available and can make a novel way to travel up the seafront in style.
Sara’s Tearooms Menu Options
A wide selection of delicious food options are available at Sara’s Tearooms, with gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options also available. The menu highlights which options can be changed to accommodate any dietary requirements but if in doubt check with one of the friendly staff.
- Breakfasts: Is there any better way to start a day of family fun than with a full English breakfast? Whether you are staying locally and just wish to ensure that you are fuelled and ready for a day exploring everything that Great Yarmouth has to offer. Catering for different appetite levels you can decide whether you are looking for a lighter breakfast or looking to order one of the variations of the English breakfasts available.
- Light Bites: If you are looking for a lighter bite to eat you’ll find a great selection of jacket potatoes, toasted paninis, homemade soups and loaded chips options all available. Whilst they might be a light bite the portions are still generous and utterly delicious.
- Main Meals: The main meals available at Sara’s Tearooms are both delicious and generous, so bear this in mind when it comes to ordering. Nobody will leave feeling hungry after one of the main meals! A great selection of meals is available from the traditional fish and chips you’d expect to see at the seaside to burger options, beer battered halloumi and chicken options too.
- Home-made Cakes: You can be confident that anything labelled homemade on the menu, means homemade, and that the includes the amazing selection of home-made cakes available from the counter, the hardest part will be narrowing it down to decide which one to order and which one you need to order next time.
- Afternoon Tea: Meeting up with family members, your best friend, heading out for a special occasion or simply looking to enjoy the views of the sea then why not order one of the afternoon tea selections available? From traditional cream teas, high tea, tea sandwiches, home-made cakes and special teas. You’ll love the selection available and feel like you are getting the royal treatment as you drink the delicious tea and work your way through the afternoon tea foods.
- Children’s Meals: Mini meals are available for children and don’t be fooled into thinking that they are the same boring selections that you usually find on children’s menus. At Sara’s Tearooms, children are catered for just as well as adults and will be sure to love the variety available.
What Makes Sara’s Tearooms Special?
When you are visiting somewhere for the first time it can be overwhelming to discover what it is that makes it so special for all those who visit on a regular basis. However, after just one trip to Sara’s Tearooms, you will soon see why it is the perfect setting for a drink or bite to eat and the best tea room on the seafront.
Sara’s Tearooms offers a range of dining locations from sitting at one of the tables within the main tearoom, the beach terrace offering a covered viewpoint over the sandy beach to the sea or the garden terrace surrounded by the beautiful flower gardens with views over the Pleasure Beach Gardens.
Something that can make or break a business, especially in hospitality is staffing. Sara’s Tearooms offers that homely atmosphere with friendly staff who are ready to help advise you on their favourites from the available menu, home-made cakes and tea selection.
They say that a man’s best friend is his furry friend and something that Sara’s Tearooms agrees with too. Offering a dog-friendly cafe so that you can come and enjoy a cup of tea in the family-run English tea garden with your dog by your side. They also offer dog-friendly treats so that they too can enjoy a delicious bite whilst you sit down after a long day and recharge your battery. Plus you don’t want to miss the doggy gallery of photos of all the furry friends who have visited the tearooms.